Friday, November 16, 2012

Homework nº4

Thinking about your FUTURE!!

Read the next text about Charlie, he is a child like YOU! He is thinking about his future.
After read, please write many things about what you want to be in the future. Use the "going to"



                    

Hello, I'm Charlie. I go to the school, too. Now I'm 10 years old and I'm thinking about my future... hahahah :) because I have some plans for this. I'm going to tell you what I'm going to be in the future!!!.
I'm going to be an ASTRONAUT! YESSSSSS. Because I like this.
Besides I other plans too. I'm going to visit Africa because I like the wild animals like the lion or giraffe. Also I'm going to know the Great Wall of China. But, now I'm hungry so, I'm going to eat an ice cream mmmmmm!

To finish My brother and I are going to be in a football game next year. I'm happy for that

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Iam goin to want Architeh
Iam goin to want Doctor
Iam goin to want Singer
Iam goin to want Teacher
Iam goin to want Archeeologo

Unknown said...

Iam goin to want doctor

Unknown said...

I am jesus, I have ten years. going to talk about my future
I'm going at school, the other year going to seventh . I going make my studies because I will be a professional, I am going a doctor, I going to finish my studies with the help of my parents. Also, I am going to visit to galapago for see many animals.

Unknown said...

I'am goin to want doctor.
i'm goin to want airplane pilot

Unknown said...

I am goin to want Architeh
I am goin to want Doctor
I am goin to want Singer
I am goin to want Teacher
I am goin to want Archeologist

FRANCISCO DAZA your homework have been checked

Score 18/20

Unknown said...

I am going to be doctor

RICHARD ZANIPATIN your homework has been checked.

Score 18/20

Unknown said...

I am jesus, I'm ten years old. I'm going to talk about my future
I'm going to go to school, the other year I'm going to go seventh . I'm going to make my studies because I will be a professional, I am going to be a doctor, I going to finish my studies with the help of my parents. Also, I am going to visit Galapagos Islands for see many animals.


Don't forget to use the personal pronouns with the verb to be

JESÚS DELGADO you homework has been checked.

Your score 16/20

Unknown said...

JESÚS DELGADO:

I'm going to finish

Unknown said...

I'am goin to want doctor.
I'm going to be an airplane pilot.

EMIL ARTEAGA your homework has been checked

Score 18/20

Unknown said...

I'am going to be a doctor.

EMIL ARTEAGA.

Mauricio Bazurto said...

hello my name is Mauricio, I'm going to school to learn a lot, I have 10 years and when I grow up I want to be a player in my spare time and a great scientist

Unknown said...

i am goin to fotballer

Unknown said...

i am goin to fotballer

Unknown said...

i am going to lawyer

Briggitte Mendoza said...

I am going to want chef.

Unknown said...

be player of the best team emelec